BARC Preparation Guide
Crack BARC Exam
In this post we are going to share with you all the details regarding BARC recruitment along with the previous year written question papers (ECE).
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is India’s premier nuclear research facility based in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research centre with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering and related areas.
BARC’s core mandate is to sustain peaceful applications of nuclear energy, primarily for power generation. It manages all facets of nuclear power generation, from theoretical design of reactors, computerised modelling and simulation, risk analysis, development and testing of new reactor fuel materials, etc. It also conducts research in spent fuel processing, and safe disposal of nuclear waste. Its other research focus areas are applications for isotopes in industries, medicine, agriculture, etc. BARC operates a number of research reactors across the country.
Like every year this year also BARC is recruiting for OCES/DGFS post from different engineering disciplines. You can register for it by visiting http://www.barconlineexam.in. The last date for application is 14-Feb-2017.
The eligibility and application fee is given below.
Those who are writing BARC for the first time the first question that come to their mind is about the question pattern. So we are here to clear your all doubts about BARC OCES/DGFS recruitment.
- It’s an online exam. Online exam Interface is more or less same as gate exam.
- There will be more than one sessions and cut off will be different for different sessions. No Normalization.
- The question paper contains total 100 questions.
- Duration of the exam 2 hours.
- Weightage of each question is 3 marks.
- +3 marks for each right answer and -1 for each wrong answer.
Here we are discussing about the paper more specifically about the question pattern.
- Questions contain theoretical as well as numerical questions.
- Numerical questions are like GATE 1 Mark questions.
- Theoretical questions are like ESE theoretical questions.
- Questions are above average.
- Some questions come directly from previous year GATE/ESE questions.
- For ECE topics like Power Electronics, Instrumentation, C languages etc. comes in BARC exam which are not included in the gate exam.
- No Aptitude question.
- You can ignore Engineering Mathematics as there may be possibly one/two questions can be asked.
- A through analysis of the BARC 2016 ECE question paper with questions is given below.
BARC OCES/DGFS Cutoff:
After learning about exam pattern and all the details regarding BARC OCES/DGFS exam pattern the next question that comes to your mind is the what is the cut-off for this exam.
You can clear the cutoff in two ways–
- If you can score good in gate exam then you will be directly called for interview. The cutoff for this can be found here BARC GATE Score Cutoff.
- The second option for getting a interview call for BARC OCES/DGFS recruitment is the clearing the written test. For ECE/EEE/IN generally 60 correct answers will guarantee an interview call. Nevertheless, you can find the previous year cut off for BARC exam here BARC OCES/DGFS Previous Year Cutoff.
Important Dates for BARC OCES/DGFS Recruitment:
Here you can find all the important dates related the recruitment. Please note that the last date for applying BARC OCES/DGFS recruitment is 14-Feb_2017. Don’t wait for the last date. Apply for it now here http://www.barconlineexam.in.
BARC OCES/DGFS Previous Year Question:
As promised, here we are going to share with you the previous year barc questions and also we will discuss everything related to the barc exam question paper that was asked in the previous year.
First you find these previous year barc questions that were asked in 2016 BARC exam.
- BARC ECE Quesion Paper 1
- BARC ECE Question Paper 2
- BARC ECE Question Paper 3
- BARC ECE Previous Year Paper with Through Analysis:
Here I am going to provide you one pdf that contains all the topics that was asked in previous year barc exam. It will give you an insight which type of questions are asked in BARC exam and how should you prepare for the upcoming exam.
Pdf Link: BARC ECE Previous Year Questions
- Best Book for BARC ECE Preparation:
PSU Previous Year Boois a very good book for PSU exam preparation. In this book BARC 2015 questions with answers are given. Also It has previous year papers of BSNL JTO, ISRO, BEL, NPCIL, BARC, AAI, SAIL etc. We recommend you to buy this book as it will also help you to prepare for upcoming BEL, ISRO Exams.
So, in this article we have tried to provided you all the details regarding BARC/OCES DGFS Exam. Hope this will help you in your preparation. If you have any questions/query please comment in the comment box. We will be happy to assist you.
- BARC ECE Previous Year Cut off
- BARC Interview Questions (ECE/EEE)| Crack BARC Interview
- BARC Interview Experience (Mechanical)| How to Crack BARC Interview?