BSNL JTO Preperation Tips
BSNL JTO (Junior Telecom Officer) Job
2015 Job Vacancies, Eligibility, Tips to Crack it.
Exam of JTO is in December 2016 total vacancies 2510.
Form fill up in the month of August September
Qualification for JTO Telecom :
Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:
vi. Information Technology
Minimum marks for JTO Telecom is 60% in degree
1. Exam will be online and exam center will be where there you submitted circle choice.
2. No interview this is the last chance from bsnl without gate score anyone can sit in the exam
3. Exam will be done within 90 days of advertisement.
4. Result aslo declare within the 90 days of exam date.
There are 45 training center of bsnl across country maximum within 6 months all pass out candidates call for training.
Training for job within 45 days as per merit list and circle head preference.
5. There is a minimum 5 years service bond to serve bsnl from the date of joining.
If any case exam extended it maximum extension is 31/3/2017.
Following Points for Best Preparation for crack the BSNL JTO Examination:
- Do Mind wash there is no completion to with your friends and applicants who will be appear in the exam.
- Your fight with yourself.
- There are three part of exam Paper –I, Paper-II & Paper-III Sectional cutoff is must. Your priority 50% solve in each section. Then try to increase solve more questions. If you pass then you also call in future for vacant seat if any available. In JTO 2005 & 2007 last selected candidates in General category is just 51 % solve the paper and pass individuals sectional cutoff.
- Paper will be done online.
- You have sufficient time to solve the paper.
- In the paper 50% questions will be learn based of some topics like EM/Transmission Line Theory, Microwave, Basic Electronics and General Telephony/Communication System, OF Cable.
- Some topic Logic base questions like PCM Concept, K-MAP, Counter, MUX/DMUX, Microprocessor, Number system, Computer basic.
- Rest 50% questions are very-very logical and required Engineering Services like preparation. If you only solve 10-20 % of this section then also confirm the selection.
- Mostly students fail in third part paper-III, in these section only 20 questions. Minimum 10 questions must be true without negative.
a. 10 Questions will be from English
b. 10 questions from GS.
In other 10 questions : Two questions from Current affairs (last Six Month), One Geography, one question GK on famous personality, One from world Event, one from Economic, One Question world Famous Days (example:- when World telecom Day), One famous Authors, Two questions Company’s Interest.
- You purchase any PSU Book of Electronics & Communication and also purchase latest previous year PSU question Bank of Any publications.
- For English R S Agrwal
I will update all the required books for the preparation of Bsnl Jto in another post. Keep following this site for more updates.
All the Best!