BSNL JTO Books
BSNL JTO Study Material
Must Follow BSNL JTO Books
As you all are aware of BSNL JTO Notification for Junior Telecom Officer for 2510 posts. After 2009, again in 2017 BSNL is going to recruit JTOs through GATE 2017. Here we are providing recommeded books to follow during your gate 2017/ BSNL Jto preparation. This is a golden oppurtunity for all ECE students to grab a PSU job offer.
Official BSNL JTO Advertisement
BSNL JTO Qualification : The candidates having qualification BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Telecom/ Electronics/Radio/Computer/Electrical/Information Technology/Instrumentation Engg. Or M.Sc (Electronics)/M.SC (CS) are required to appear GATE exam 2017 , opting one paper from selected four disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. CS & IT/EC/EE/& IN.
No. of Vacancies : 2510 posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 16400-40500/-
Before we proceed further you may like to check out the followings:
- How to crack Gate 2017 by self study
- How to Prepare GATE Signal and System
- How to Prepare Electromagnetic Theory for GATE JTO
Last Date to Apply for Gate 2017: 4th October 2017
BSNL JTO Recommeded Books
As this time BSNL is recruiting through GATE 2017 so we need to prepare BSNL JTO accroding to the GATE 2017 syllabus.
1. The first and foremost material for preparing BSNL JTO or GATE 2017 is previous year GATE question papers of all branches(EEE/ECE/IN). This is valid for all branches like ECE, EEE and IN. Solve all the previous year gate questions of common subjects multiple times. For solving these questions you may follow madeeasy or ace engineering academy materials. But we recommend ACE Engineering Academy books as they have question answer key and solutions of all questions separated.
ECE GATE Previous Year Solved Paper:
- GATE17 Electronics & Communications Engineering Previous Questions & Solutions by ACE Academy
- GATE-2017 : Electronics Engineering Solved Papers by MADEEASY
EEE GATE Previous Year Solved Paper:
- GATE17 Electrical Engineering Previous Questions & Solutions by ACE Academy
- GATE-2017: Electrical Engineering Solved Papers by MADEEASY
IN GATE Previous Year Solved Paper:
- GATE-2017 : Instrumentation Engineering Solved Papers by MADEEASY
- GATE17 Instrumentation Engineering, Previous Questions and solutions by ACE Academy
2. After solving above questions you should practice Bits & Bytes by ACE Academy. It is a very good book with tough problems. This will enhance your problem solving skill.
3. For Mathematics part you can follow Mathematics by ACE academy which contains combined questions of all branches like EE,ECE,CS,IN. We think this is sufficient for mathematics part of gate. Usually mathematics questions are not that much tough. You may find similar questions/repeated questions every year. Just practice all previous mathematics questions of all branches. Also you can follow book by madeeasy team GATE-2017: Engineering Mathematics Solved Papers by MADEEASY
4. BSNL DRDO ISRO – Electronics Engineering: Previous Solved Papers 2016 by MADEEASY Team is a good book for all aspirants as it contains previous year BSNL,DRDO,ISRO questions papers along with sample psu question papers.
5. As you need to revise common formulas/topics every now and then to grab a good hold on all formulas. A Handbook on Electronics & Communication Engineering by MADEEASY Team help you to look thorough all the formulas/topics quickly. A must have handbook in your preparation.
6. Aptitude plays a very important role in GATE examination. Please do not ignore this section as it contains 15 marks. Best book to practice this subject is from . Also, You can follow R.S Agarwal Aptitude and Verbal and Non Verbal reasoning Book. Now-a-days GATE organizers are more concentrating on logical reasoning, critical reasoning part. Also You can solve previous year CDS papers as some questions in GATE 2015 are copied from previous CDS papers.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Chapterwise-Sectionwise Solved Paper of CDS Mathematics| English |General Ability
7. Last but not the least you can solve previous year IES objective papers of all branches. I suggest you to solve topics, which you are finding difficult, from IES book first. As IES questions are more theoretical it will not add much value in your gate preparation.
- IES-16 Elecyronics and telecommunication engineering Objective paper-I
- IES-16 Electronics and telecomminucation engineering paper-II objective
Practice makes one perfect!!