GATE ECE Recommended Books
Here we are sharing the best resource available for the preparation of GATE . I assume that you are just heading into preparation of GATE here we are ready most sought after book list for GATE ECE. If you go through all these books and practice as much as you can no one can stop you. Practice all these books after completing the theoretical part. You read one topic/chapter then practice from the below mentioned books. I bet you no can stop you. All you need good understanding of the subject along with practice. The more you practice questions the more you become master.
Before we proceed further you may like to check out the followings:
- How to crack Gate by self study
- How to Prepare GATE Signal and System
- How to Prepare Electromagnetic Theory for GATE JTO
GATE ECE Books
1. The first and foremost material for preparing GATE is previous year GATE question papers of all branches(EEE/ECE/IN). This is valid for all branches like ECE, EEE and IN. Solve all the previous year gate questions of common subjects multiple times. For solving these questions you may follow madeeasy or ace engineering academy materials. But we recommend ACE Engineering Academy books as they have question answer key and solutions of all questions separated.
ECE GATE Previous Year Solved Paper:
Buy Now at Amazon —> https://amzn.to/2ZuK9Ms
Buy Now at Amazon —> https://amzn.to/2NBGF8W
EEE GATE Previous Year Solved Paper:
Buy Now at Amazon —> https://amzn.to/2NzHnDv
Buy Now at Amazon —> https://amzn.to/324oqwI
IN GATE Previous Year Solved Paper:
Buy Now at Amazon —> https://amzn.to/2KYoAjo
Buy Now at Amazon —> https://amzn.to/2MEXTT7
2. After solving above questions you should practice Bits & Bytes by ACE Academy. It is a very good book with tough problems. This will enhance your problem solving skill.
Buy Now at Amazon —> https://amzn.to/2L1gJ4V
3. For Mathematics part you can follow Mathematics by ACE academy which contains combined questions of all branches like EE,ECE,CS,IN. We think this is sufficient for mathematics part of gate. Usually mathematics questions are not that much tough. You may find similar questions/repeated questions every year. Just practice all previous mathematics questions of all branches. Also you can follow mathematics book by made-easy team.
4. BSNL DRDO ISRO – Electronics Engineering: Previous Solved Papers 2017 by MADEEASY Team is a good book for all aspirants as it contains previous year BSNL,DRDO,ISRO questions papers along with sample psu question papers.
5. As you need to revise common formulas/topics every now and then to grab a good hold on all formulas. A Handbook on Electronics & Communication Engineering by MADEEASY Team help you to look thorough all the formulas/topics quickly. A must have handbook in your preparation.
6. Aptitude plays a very important role in GATE examination. Please do not ignore this section as it contains 15 marks. Best book to practice this subject is from . Also, You can follow R.S Agarwal Aptitude and Verbal and Non Verbal reasoning Book. Now-a-days GATE organizers are more concentrating on logical reasoning, critical reasoning part. Also You can solve previous year CDS papers as some questions in GATE 2015/2016 were copied from previous CDS papers.
7. Last but not the least you can solve Previous year IES objective papers of all branches. I suggest you to solve topics, which you are finding difficult, from IES book first. As IES questions are more theoretical it will not add much value in your gate preparation
Practice makes one perfect!!