How do I prepare BSNL Junior Engineer Job along with GATE 2017 preparation?
Prepare JE with GATE 2017 Preparation
Well, this question is haunting most of the gate aspirants as they are finding it difficult to prepare GATE and JE simultaneously.
JE has wider syllabus but it is not as tough as GATE.
On the other side GATE has comparatively less lengthy syllabus but it is tougher than JE.
This year Gate will be conducted by IIT Roorkee and is scheduled to be in the month of February. But BSNL JE Exam is on 25th November. Roughly 3 months is left for BSNL JE exam.
If you follow a systematic approach you can able to crack both exams.
You may also like…
I suggest you to follow below approach to get good score in both the exams.
1. As JE syllabus is huge don’t panic or waste your time thinking about the syllabus. Confidence on oneself is the key of success.
2. I think you have already started gate preparation. You prepare your gate subjects theory first. That is all the formulas, equations, theoretical concepts. This should be through to you.
3. Along with the above point, every Sunday you just look through 10+2 level mathematics geometry portion as there are several questions from this portion.
4. You need to prepare the first part of the JE Paper as there will be sectional cutoff. Best book to practice GK is Lucent’s GK. Read famous book authors, famous days etc. Also there will be English but it will be of basic level. You should study synonyms, Antonyms, English rules etc. this will also help you in your gate preparation. Complete this now only.
5. By now you have already completed 75-80% of the JE Syllabus. You have remaining 20-25% syllabus of JE that is not covered in GATE. You can pick a subject that you had studied in your B.Tech but not in your gate syllabus, prepare only theoretical questions from there. This way you can complete 85-90% of the JE Syllabus without affecting your Gate preparation.
6. Devote half of the day for the preparation of Theory and later half for numerical practice(gate purpose).
7. JE will be easy. You should prepare (read mugg up) IES previous questions as most of the questions will be directly copied from previous year IES questions.
I wish you all the best for your Gate as well as JE preperation.
I tried to share my strategy to tackle the both exams. I hope you like this and prepare same with a time table.
All the best.
You may also like…