BSNL Junior Engineer Preparation Tips from already qualified TTA .
In this post I am going to share with you the tips we have got from a TTA qualified candidate.
I have already shared with you that the BSNL has released notification for 2700 Junior Engineer posts. I have also shared the complete Junior Engineer syllabus.
In case you are still not aware about the recruitment please go through the previous posts.
As Junior Engineer exam is scheduled on 25-Sep-2016 and the dates are approaching soon so this is the high time for preparation for all Junior Engineer aspirants. We hope the guidance of a TTA qualified will help you to boost your preparation and clear Junior Engineer exam easily.
1. Old GATE/IES questions were asked.
3. Paper is prepared by bsnl so they do copy paste.
4 . They may ask conceptual questions but it will be from gate ies previous year paper.
5. Follow some old subjective books ..those directly link objective question of theory type … no need to solve them just mug up.
6. There is sectional cut off so invest your time in preparation of non tech sections like General Knowledge and English.It will be above average.
7. Do your gate preparation just include in it upkar/Gk publication book.
You will be TTA if you follow these steps. It is very easy to crack, If you get above 140 you will be selected .Don’t take unnecessary panic. For Gk buy घटना चक्र ssc ओल्ड questions bank …gk question will be from there .
All the best!!
You may also like…