BSNL JE TTA Expected GK Questions
BSNL JE General Knowledge Questions
Importan GK for BSNL JE TTA
We are sharing here important GK questions that can be asked in the upcoming BSNL JE Exam. This will help you to prepare for BSNL JE TTA.
GK is one of the main sections of BNSL JE TTA. You need to correct minimum 6 questions in GS section where you will find questions from general knowledge. By analyzing pevious papers we can see in BSNL TTA BSNL did not ask hard GK questions. Basic questions are aked. If you practice you will get through it smoothly.
- BSNL JE TTA Practice Paper Set 1
- BSNL JE TTA Recommended Books
- BSNL JE TTA Previous Year Question Paper
- BSNL JE TTA Topicwise Marks Distribution
- BSNL JE Preparation Tips from TTA Qualified
- How do I Prepare BSNL TTA exam with Gate 2017 Preparation?
BSNL JE TTA Expected GK Questions
1.Who gave the slogan “do or die”?
2. Rowlatt acts year? 1919
3. What is the name of horse of Maharana Pratap Singh?
4 World T.B. day?
Ans: 24th March
5. Karnam Malleswari related to which game?
6. Golden Temple of Dambulla is present in?
Ans: Sri Lanka
7. First international cricket match was played between which countries?
Ans: USA and Canada
8. Cyprus capital? Nicosia
9. In which places dead bodies are not burried options?
Ans: (Tajmahal, Charminar)
10. Establishment of the panchayati Raj System was recommended by—
Ans: Balwant Rai Mehta Committee Report 1957
12. By which Constitutional Amendment the voting age was reduced from 21 years to 18 years?
Ans:Sixth first Amendment
13. When did Swami Vivekanand deliver his speech in ‘World Religion Conference’ in Chicago city?
17. What is Viticulture?
Ans: Production of grapes
18. The words ‘Satyameva jayate’ inscribed on the base plate of the emblem of India are taken from?
Ans: Mundak Upanishad
19.What is the Capital of Denmark?
20. When did World Yoga day is being celebrated ?
21. 2018 winter session Olympic game venue?
Ans: South Korea
22. Which is the India’s Oldest dam?
Ans: Kallanai Dam
23. First indian lady to won gold in asian games?
Ans: Kamaljeet Sandhu
24. First indian hockey player to awarded padam shri?
Ans: Balbir Singh Dosanjh
25. Rabindnath tagore got the noble prize in which year?
25. No. of fundamental Rights?
26. How many players in kho kho?
27. largest countries in respect of land area?
28 Ajanta and ellora cave are located in which state?
29. Smallest planet?
30. Group of dolphin is called what?
Ans: School or Pod
31. Polio vaccine developed by?
Ans: Jonas Edward SalK
32. Name of dog who first goes to space?
Ans: Laika 20
33. Who is the first speaker of Lok sabha ?
Ans: Ganesh Vasudev Mavalankar
34. Instrument to detect object under water?
35. First governor general of free India?
Ans: Lord Mountbatten
36. Buddha attained enlightenment at?
Ans: Bodh Gaya
37. Which bird fly in reverse?
Ans: Humming Bird
38. Thomas Cup Related to which sports?
39. Colour Of octopus blood?
40. Other name of chanakya?
Ans: Kautilya, vishnu guptha
41. which metal is noble?
42. Who founded bramh samaj?
Ans: Raj Ram Mohan Rai
43. Rial is currency of which country?
Ans: Soudi Arabia
44. Which river originates from western ghat?
1. What is the full form of OROP?
Ans: One Rank One Pension
2. Who is the new Information & Broadcasting minister after reshuffling?
Ans: Venkaiah Naidu
3. Who is the present Chairman of SEBI?
Ans: UK Sinha
4. Anti-Terrorism day observed on?
Ans: 21st May
5. Display Variant Debit Card launched by?
Ans: Axis Bank
6. What is the full form of IFSC?
Ans: Indian Financial System Cod
7. E-motor insurance policy launched by which Indian State?
8. Which bank issues World’s first Masala Bond listing in London Stock Exchange (LSE)?
9. Which state government plants over 5 crores saplings in a day?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh
10. What is the full form of MCLR?
Ans: Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate
11. Which state has recorded its highest-ever temperature?
Ans: Rajasthan 51o C (123.8o F)
11. What is the full form of CASA?
Ans: Current Account, Savings Account
12. Required committee members in desirability and feasibility of new financial year?
13. State Bank of India launches social media banking platform?
Ans: SBI Mingle
14. What is the current Repo Rate?
15. Which state imposes 14.5% ‘fat tax’ on junk food?
16. Aadhaar ID saving Indian govt about?
Ans: $1 billion per annum
17. Who became first Indian female gymnast to qualify for Rio Olympics?
Ans: Dipa Karmakar
18. What is the Current Service Tax?
19. Total architecture of postal payments bank is of amount?
Ans: Rs. 800 crore
20. Faloudi is situated in which state?
21. Who is Dr. Raghuveer Chaudhari?
Ans: 51st Jnanpith Award Winner Gujarati Writer
22. Govt of India restricted travel to which country?
23. Book titled “Between the Assassinations” written by?
Ans: Aravind Adiga
24. Who is the winner of IPL 2016?
Ans: Sun Risers Hyderabad
25. Which state in India is the largest remittances receiving country in 2015?
Ans: West Bengal
26. Countries in G7?
Ans: United States, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom
27. Winners of Wimbledon Women’s Doubles 2016?
Ans: Venus Williams and Serena Williams (USA)
28. Which is the noisiest city in India?
29. What is the production cost of one rupee note?
Ans: Rs. 1.48 per note
30. The name of Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial?
31. What is the venue of G7 Summit 2016?
32. Who has emerged as the ‘most generous Indian’ in the Hurun India Philanthropy List 2015?
Ans: Azim Premji
33. What is the length of World’s longest rail tunnel, twin-bore Gotthard base tunnel opens in Switzerland?
Ans: 57 Km
34. Who gets the Harvard Business School’s Alumni Achievement Award?
Ans: Sunil Bharti Mittal
35. Which is the first country to adopt a ban on deforestation?