BSNL Junior Engineer Books
BSNL Junior Engineer Study Material
Must Follow BSNL Junior Engineer Books
In this post we are suggesting you the books that might be useful for your BSNL Junior Engineer Exam. BSNL Junior Engineer exam syllabus is vast but they frame simple theoretical questions. You may find out previous year questions of BSNL Junior Exam(TTA) Here . By analyzing the previous year papers we have made the list of BSNL Junior Engineer books.
As the BSNL JE Syllabus is lengthy we need to prepare as much theory as possible to score good. The more theory you cover the more chances you have to score well in BSNL JE basic engineering and specialization sections. In basic engineering there are elementary level physics and mathematics syllabus is included which you can prepare from your 10+2 books.
Before we proceed further you may like to check out the followings:
- How to Fill UP BSNL JE Online Application
- BSNL JE TTA Preparation| Previous Year Question Paper
- BSNL JE (TTA) Exam Syllabus
- BSNL JE (TTA) Practice Set 1
- BSNL JTO Syllabus
- BSNL JE Preparation Tips from TTA Qualified
- How do I prepare BSNL TTA exam with GATE 2017 Preparation?
To cover the whole syllabus in a single book we suggest you any one of the two books.
- Guide to BSNL Telecom Technical Assistant(TTA) Junior Engineer (Erstwhile TTA) Paperback – by GKP (Author)
- Gateway to BSNL TTA by UPKAR Publication
After preparing theory from all sources you may find below mentioned book useful for practicing questions related to bsnl je exam.
We also recommend you to solve previous year BSNL JTO questions along with some other psu (DRDO,ISRO,AAI) previous year questions. You can skip those questions where more mathematical calculations are required. You need to focus on theoretical questions only. BSNL DRDO ISRO – Electronics Engineering: Previous Solved Papers 2016 by MADEEASY Team is a must have book for all aspirants as it contains previous year BSNL,DRDO,ISRO questions papers along with sample psu question papers. You will find previous year Gen earl Ability questions of BSNL JTO in this book which will surely help you in general ability preparation of bsnl junior engineer.
Theoretical knowledge is most important in BSNL Junior Engineer exam. As most of the questions will be memory based you need to revise common formulas/topics every now and then to grab a good hold on all formulas. A Handbook on Electronics & Communication Engineering by MADEEASY Team help you to look thorough all the formulas/topics quickly. A must have handbook in your preparation.
General Ability section of BSNL Junior Exam is very important. It will surely decide the fate of many aspirants. You need to correct 6 questions (for SC/ST/OBC 4 questions) out of 20 in order to clear sectional cutoff. So give proper attention to prepare this section. First analyze previous year questions of BSNL TTA and JTO, mark the relevent topics in the following recommended books and then prepare.
- For English part we recommend Objective General English by R.S.Agarwal. Synonyms, Antonyms, Parts of Speech, Fill in the blank with proper word etc. topics has been asked in previous papers (TTA and JTO). Prepare all the previous year topics from this book.
- For general knowledge you can pick any book or you can prepare from internet. But Lucent’s General Knowledge book is a handy one which covers almost all general knowledge topics. Analyze previous papers and prepare those topics.
As mostly memory based theoretical questions are asked in BSNL Junior Engineer exam you need to revise every topic at some interval else you will be confused in examination hall. Here we tried our best to provide you the best bsnl junior engineer books currently available in the market. Follow these books and practice more and more.
Practice makes one perfect!!